Auction of Estate Home in Preserve on the Bay
3703 Preserve Bay Blvd Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Auction Date / Time & Location:
Live Auction held on site at the property on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 11:00 AM CT
3703 Preserve Bay Blvd Panama City Beach, Florida 32408
By Appointment Only - Please contact Rodney Elkins at 850.376.4301 or Rodney@worldimpactrealestate.com
Directions to the property:
From US Hwy 98, turn onto Thomas Dr. Follow Thomas Dr. 2 miles to Magnolia Beach Rd. Turn left onto Magnolia Beach Rd. and follow 0.75 mile to Delwood Beach Rd. Turn right on Delwood Beach Rd. and follow 0.25 mile to The Preserve (on right). Turn left onto Preserve Blvd. (past guard house) and follow Preserve Blvd. At traffic circle, take first exit, and stay on Preserve Blvd. Follow Preserve Blvd. 0.25 mile to Preserve Bay Blvd. and turn left. Follow Preserve Bay Blvd. 0.25 mile to house on right — 3703 Preserve Bay Blvd., Panama City Beach, FL.
Qualifiying Bidder Requirements:
- To be Sold at or above the bid price of $2,000,000 plus a 10% Buyers Premium
- A $50,000.00 Cashier’s Check payable in U.S. Funds to Smith, Thompson & Shaw (“Escrow Agent/Settlement Agent”).
- The Total Deposit required on Auction Day is 10% of the Contract Price. Therefore, an Additional Escrow Deposit will be required in the form of a Business or Personal Check.
- 2% of the Final Bid Price
- Call 800.331.6620 or visit www.fisherauction.com for the Mandatory Real Estate Buyer Broker Participation Registration Form.
Bay County, Florida is truly a jewel in the Northwest Florida Panhandle, where wonderful weather, friendly locals, beautiful condos, and breathtaking views await you and your family. The white sandy beaches are world famous, but Panama City Beach is much more than just a beach. The workforce, employment opportunities, and industries are abundant, and the economy is strong and growing. If you are looking to relocate, the area’s educational systems are some of the best in the state, making Bay County a great place to live, learn, work and play.
- Potential upside for resale
- Priced below 50% of appraised value
Fisher Auction Company
LAMAR FISHER PRESIDENT / CEO of FISHER AUCTION COMPANY
Lamar Fisher represents the third generation of executive leadership for Fisher Auction Company as its President and CEO. For over 35 years, he has devoted his entire career life to all aspects of the auction industry and is an industry leader and authority in marketing of real estate via the auction process. He holds a degree from Palm Beach State College, is a graduate of the Certified Auctioneers Institute (CAI), and is an Accredited Auctioneer in Real Estate (AARE), the highest designations earned by the Auction Marketing Institute. With Fisher’s proven success rate, professionalism and dedication to the auction industry, he continues to propel Fisher Auction Company as one of the top firms in America, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands serving Lenders, Receivers, Developers, Governmental Agencies, Trust Companies, Municipalities, Real Estate Brokerage Firms, Private and Public Equity Firms and REITS with sales in excess of $3 Billion.
RODNEY ELKINS BROKER / OWNER of WORLD IMPACT REAL ESTATE
Born in Cleveland Ohio, Rodney moved to the Emerald Coast in 1988. To be able to adjust in a volatile Market, Rodney continues to receive extensive training, certification and designations through National, Regional, and Local Realtor programs to stay on the cutting edge in Real Estate trends. Rodney believes in placing the Clients needs first, he holds a Master’s Degree in Theology, and a Doctorate in Business Administration. As the Broker- Owner of World Impact Real Estate, Dr. Elkins has a real passion to see others succeed, and is committed to the growth and Leadership of those individuals who team with WIRE.
Fisher Auction Company and World Impact Real Estate Group, as Exclusive Marketing Agents, are pleased to present via Live Auction a 10,922± Square Foot, 6 Bedroom, 9 Bathroom Luxury Estate in the Prestigious Gated Community of Preserve on the Bay in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Located in Most prestigious Gated Community in Bay County
- 10,922± Square Foot Palatial Mansion with 6 Bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms and Four Car Garage with Guest Suite
- Sportsman's Paradise with Tennis / Volleyball / Basketball Court, Fitness Room, Game Room, Ballet / Yoga Room and Resort Style Pool and Jacuzzi
- Large fully Fenced 1.6± Acre Private Estate Lot
- Architectural Masterpiece with Italian Marble, Brazilian Mahogany, Granite and Marble Surfaces, 8 Foot Interior Doors, 11 Foot Coffered Ceilings, Crystal Chandeliers and Ornate Wood Features Throughout
- Custom Designed Media / Music Room with Third Story Dormer with Breathtaking Bay Views
- Soaring Grand Entry with Custom Inlaid Glass and
- Lot Size: 1.67± Acres / 72,745± Square Feet
- Square Footage: 15,232± Square Feet Total, 10,922± Square Feet Under Air
- Year Built: 2003, Updated in 2014
- HOA Fee: Annual Assessment is $3,450.00 for the Three Lots and One Time Capital Contribution is $3,450.00
- Taxes: 2019 Taxes: $39,647.90, Tax assessed value of $3,348,881, Parcel ID No. 31365-556-000
- Brief Legal: PRESERVE ON THE BAY PRASE I LOTS 56,57, &58 ORB 4008 P 507
- Flood Zone: Zones X and AE, Map No. 12005C0339H
- Zoning: Single Family Residential
- Utilities: Electrical Service by Gulf Power, Water / Sewer by City of Panama Beach, Gas by TECO
- Construction: Concrete Slab on Grade, Brick over Wood Frame, Double Pane Windows
- Pool / Spa: 44,000± Gallon Salt Water Pool State-of -the-Art remote controlled High End
- Miscellaneous: 6 Hot Water Heaters, 6 Natural Gas Fireplaces
- HVAC: Central Cooling and Heating System with 11 Zones
- Landscaping: Professional Landscaping includes Security Wall with Wrought Iron Fencing
- Recreation: Custom Designed Tennis / Volleyball /Basketball Court
- Security: High Tech Security System with 90± Zones
|Address||Property Type||Property Sq. Feet||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Year Built|
3703 Preserve Bay Blvd
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Required fields are denoted by an asterisk (*).